COVID-19 Interactions

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Whom did you interact with the most during covid-19 period ?

Els

During this COVID-19 season, considering the reduced level of interactions due to the COVID-19 protocols, whom did you interact with most? Was your attitude towards the different relationships you had before the pandemic change? Explain how and why.

What lessons regarding relationships did you learn during this season?

Put your question here.
5 Comments
Discard
Sarah chemutai kurgat
-

Interacted with my children, my husband,it was a good experience to know each of them and understand them better

Irene madge
-

Children and spouse inlaws

It was an interesting time to have them available I learned to be patient with them all though not easy

Betty jepchumba
-

Betty jepchumba

Interacted with family members and

more things about them

Jetrudah Njoki
-

My children .

Yes,this time we were ever together and indoors

No movement so shared many things that we had no time for.

Relationships towards same sex,opposite sex,religion and family.

Jetrudah Njoki
-

Lessons regarding relationships.

.having 8peaceful family.

How to earn while still indoors.

How to support one another physical,financially and morally.

267 Answers
Best Answer

Interracted with my newborn baby, daughter n hubby i got to appreciate then alot and learnt alot also.

Discard
Purity Wairimu
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and I understood them better

Discard
Best Answer

Interacted with children and we bonded very well. Discovered their true selves. Lived with my old parents and developed more affection for them

\\\
\
\
\
\
\
Discard
Lydia Wachira
Best Answer

Interacted with children and we bonded very well. Discovered their true selves. Lived with my old parents and developed more affection for them. 

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members shared ideas, learned more about my children and their experiences at work and school schedule.I was able to work with them. I found that all was well in spite of the pandemic. I was to connect with friends online. 

I

Discard
Patriciah onyango
Best Answer

mostly i interacted with family, friends, relatives and colleagues.my attitude became more positive and we kept on checking on each other and above all  i was supported when i was sick visited  and taken care of above all they stood with me in prayers, it was the the time i reased the importance of friends.  Due  to these i became more attached to these people and came to realise that relationships must be  nurtured and maintained  more specially healthy relationships. 

Discard
Best Answer

My husband and children

It was quite traumatizing closing the door always for the children not to go out to play the way they were used to.

Discard
Rachel Waweru
Best Answer

i interacted with my husband and children .i learnt that the most important  relationship to nurture is that of your family. Through spending more time with my children i was able to discover more talents and abilities in them.

Discard
Best Answer

My immediate family and friends 

Our bond grew stronger. 

Discard
James Agiron Kamais
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members mostly.

Yes my attitude changed since I started missing the daily activities we had together with those I used to be with before the onset of Covid 19 pandemic.

James kamais

Discard
Mirriam David
Best Answer

Interacted with family members. I had time to learn more about them although conditions were hard

Discard
Polyne Akoth obudho
Best Answer

My husband and children

It was quite traumatizing closing the door always for the children not to go out to play the way they were used to.

Discard
Esther Anyuduk
Best Answer

During the COVID-19 I interacted closely with my children, siblings, Pastor and prayer partners.

I enjoyed their company very much.

We made friends with each other.

We learned from each other, supported and encouraged each other.

Lesson I learned was that each person is unique and has special interests, abilities and talents.

I also learnt that everybody has character traits that must be embraced and improved

Discard
Mary Njuguna
Best Answer

During covid the people I interacted with most were my family,brothers and sisters.

Yes,most relationship s changed alot for worse,others became very strong.

Those that became strong isdue to the realization that we ere important in each other's lives.

Those that died is due to lack of connection.

.lesson:

No Manis an island.

We need each other at all times.

Discard
Julius Bett
Best Answer

Had plenty of time to interact with family members and know

more things about them

Discard
Best Answer

Interacted with my kids,hubby,inlws.it was a good experience

Discard
FELIX OMONDI OMOLLO
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my wife,kid and close family members.

I learned about the importance of a family

Discard
Radhia Nyongesa
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my neighbours. I got to demistify assumptions I had about other people's cultures and religion. I also learnt silence and self-drive.

Discard
THOMAS KIWAR NGIROO
Best Answer

i interacted with family members. my children and their mother. we learnt alot to do things together

Discard
Asenath kabutia
Best Answer

My spouse and my children. I have always been with them 

Discard
Chepngetich korir
Best Answer

Interacted with immediate family members and learnt more about them. It was a nice experience.

Discard
Alice Manjuki
Best Answer

I interacted with my family at large .. 

Lesson learnt we are all important

Discard
Recho atwane
Best Answer

I interacted with my husband and children it was a good experience

Discard
Best Answer

Interacted with my grandmother, my mother, my sisters, my brothers, my children, my wife, it was a good experience to know each of them and understand them better

Discard
Delvin
Best Answer

Inlaws...we never got along 

Discard
Norah jeptoo
Best Answer

I interacted most with my husband and in-laws,it wasn't easy  living with in-laws but i learnt to be quite and accommodative

Discard
Beatrice Kedogo
Best Answer

Interacted with my children.

Learnt to be patient,tolerant and good listener.

I should be close to my family because no matter what happens my family will be there for me.

Discard
hannah nyambura
Best Answer

Interaction with the family, knowing each other 

Discard
Jane osumba
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with  my nuclear  Family . I  learnt  tolerance and be accommodative to  their  shortcomings. I  also learnt  their  inner characters  which  I  didn't  know.

Discard
Nelly Chepkemoi
Best Answer

My family  at large.This made  me understand them  better 

Discard
Elly Ngetich
Best Answer

I interacted majorly with my family; wife and children. It was a nice experience being with them most of the time. Given that I'm always out for work, I learnt to appreciate how my children behaved around the home. With all the mistakes they make, I learnt to be tolerant with them.

Discard
Grace Wanyonyi
Best Answer

I interacted so much with my nephew.

I learnt to be very patient with children.

Discard
Salome Njoki Mbugua
Best Answer

Husband and children.,yes, realized their importance in my life, they were always there for me.lesson:allth people I interact with daily play an important role in my life.

Discard
Best Answer

Good time with family 

Less movement 

Virtual meetings 

Discard
Juliet Akinyi
Best Answer

I interacted with my family more and got to understand them better. I learnt to listen and discuss issues with my children. My attitude towards life changed. I learnt that we should be grateful for the life we have. Others were struggling on life support machines for their lives and we should never take it for granted that we are alive.Life is precious.

Discard
Best Answer

I spent abudant time with family members and really enjoyed

Discard
Joy Avia Kavita
Best Answer

I mostly interacted with my children.

My attitude towards the different relationships I had before changed in that I now value relationships more as I realized different relationships play different roles in my life.

The lesson I learnt during the covid 19 season is to make the most out of the relationships I have and value them while there is time and opportunity to do so.

Discard
Rael Jeptoo
Best Answer

Spouse, children and inlaws.

Got to know them more

Discard
Mary Nyambura Gitau
Best Answer

I interacted more with my children and my spouse. 

My attitude did not change 

Discard
Emily Loutatia
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with 

Discard
Mary songok
Best Answer

Interacted with my children, husband and my sisters.

Learnt to be patient, to be a good listener. More important;

I should be close to my family because no Matter what happens,my family will be there for me.

Discard
Catherine katua
Best Answer

I mainly interacted with my kids husband and parents..

I never interacted with most of my friends..this taught me that family should always be next to my heart because those are the people who are mainly available

Discard
Mbatha Veronica
Best Answer

Ineteraction is with the family members. It was a great opportunity to spend adequate time with each of them.

Discard
Rutto celestine
Best Answer

I interacted more with my husband and children.I got to know and understand them more.The relationship grew more ,the bond became strong and unlike before.

Discard
Judith kamuya
Best Answer

During COVID-19 period, I interacted more with my spouse and children. I  discovered that they are the most important people in my life. We grew stronger in faith.

Discard
Kiplagat Zephaniah
Best Answer

Interacted with my family members. Our relationship improved so much since I was able to know and provide for their needs. 

Lesson- it's important to communicate well with people.

Discard
Peter Wekesa
Best Answer

Interacted with my wife and brother

It was a good and I learnt to always understand other people opinion

Discard
Best Answer

Interacted with my spouse and children.

My children had time to do domestic chores by themselves. I decided to do without a house help. It was such a wonderful time and we enjoyed. 

Discard
Yarasiwa Thomas
Best Answer

Interacted with the family members  and learnt from one another especially extended family members

Discard
Florence kyeni
Best Answer

Interacted with the family members  and learnt from one another especially extended family members

Discard
Timothy Kipyego
Best Answer

My Family members (wife and children )..my relationship  Changed ,  I learnt The important  Vartues of being close to family , and getting  The needs of the family

Discard
Peninah Bariwan
Best Answer

I interacted most with my kids and immediate family.

It lead to strong bond and closeness between us.

This separation lead to weakened of other relationships like with neighbors and long distance friends.

Discard
Salina Kiprono
Best Answer

We  were very close but when one went for a journey when they came back we feared even to great them.This brought a lot of anxiety and fear

Discard
Best Answer

My husband,my children and my maiden.I got enough time to learn each one of them.

Discard
Mary Muthoni
Best Answer

interacted with my family 

learned to be patient and  a good listener 

we need one another in life

Discard
Frida micheni
Best Answer

I interacted closely with my family members and got to be closer as most of the time they are away.

Discard
Anne miringu
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members. we developed a better understanding of each other 

Relationship are important and we should work to enhance them.

Discard
Wilfresher Auma
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my husband, children and colleagues in school.

The attitude towards other friends did not change because we have been communicating through the phone helping each other in terms of advices

Discard
Virginiah Gakahu
Best Answer

My husband and my children, we really had good time with each  other. 

*it brougt positive change in our family. Our bonds were made more tight

Discard
Viola kulei
Best Answer

People I interacted with most:my kids and extended family

My attitude towards relationship changed because of fear of contracted covid 19 from myb family members

What I learnt during the pandemic period is that we need to rely on God in every situation,it's only through him that we are alive despite the challenges we face during this arkward situation of Corona virus

Discard
john omache
Best Answer

Fully interacted with family members and fully tried to understand them.

Discard
Hellen sainah
Best Answer

During covid-19  season, I interacted very well with  my children. 

It was  a wonderful time  to be with them(strong bonding).

Discard
Lucy kagendo
Best Answer

I interacted most with  husband and children and in laws and neighbors.my attitude towards past relationships did not change l knew it's because of the situation.about the relationships l learnt that a family can be more united only if given time to stay together.

Discard
Patroba Kosgei
Best Answer

i  interacted with my husband ,children and in-laws.

It was an interesting season of getting to know each other.

Discard
michael boiyo David
Best Answer

yes i interacted with my child and my wife

we shared many good time and love and we were able to bond well unlike previous where there was not time due to commitments 

Discard
Patriciah kyalo
Best Answer

I interructed with spouse and children. Lessons learned family is important,the importance of a family alter and how life can change within a short time. Relationships did not change because we were in touch with the people through our mobile phones. 

Discard
DORIES TITO
Best Answer

I interacted with my spouse,children and in-laws.

It was an interesting season of getting to know each other.

I learnt the need of being patient in dealing with them especially the in-laws.

Discard
SHABAN KOJA
Best Answer
My spouse and I was comfortable because she is the one that have been always interacting with on daily basis
Discard
Abdisalam Issack
Best Answer

Interacted with My siblings

Lessons learnt 

That family is the fabric unit of a society.

Doing some constructive activities while remaining indoor since it was covid 19 time.

Discard
Hussein adan
Best Answer

I had a chance to hang out with friends n got to know them deeper

Discard
Truphenah j kosgei
Best Answer

Interacted most with my nuclear family husband,children and our house assisters

Discard
Edward Ondieki
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my family memvers i. e my wife and children. Abda other family members

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted more with my close family members. My attitudes changed because i got to know them more

Discard
Erick Kwoba
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my family;wife and children.

Discard
ABDIKARIM HUSSEIN
Best Answer

With family. It was a great get together in a long time

Discard
Kimutai Chelagat
Best Answer

My children

Discard
Best Answer

I interracted most with my children. It was a wonderful moment

Discard
Angelina Mueke
Best Answer

My husband and children. Could identify our strengths and weaknesses in our lives.

Discard
Dr Peninah K. Mwenda
Best Answer

My family bond strengthened due ample time we spent together. I connected to several friends. Due to travel restrictions there was little close interactions 

Discard
ALI ADOW ABDINOOR
Best Answer

Interacted with family members most we have good time together and encourage one another 

Discard
Lenah J Sanga
Best Answer

Lenah.

My husband, children and my in-law who lost his job due to Covid 19.

We had good time together, also encouraged one another.

Discard
Violet Nafula Bwire
Best Answer

My spouse is the one I interracted with most. I learned that together we could sit and find out solutions to challenges we faced easily

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my husband and children

I had positive attitude towards them though it was not easy because to go through the unexpected pandemic

I learnt that it's good for a family to be together for a while, also I learnt that we have to be prepared always as we cannot predict what may happen tomorrow

1 Comment
Discard
Jane K Chege
-

I interacted most With my husband and my children. We learnt a lot from each other.Also did a lot together.

Dorothy Owiti
Best Answer

Surprisingly l interacted most with the pple who were closest to me then ..the maid,workmen and their children,my family wasn't near me then but the need to call them and find out how they were doingeveryday brought me close  to

them

Lesson learnt

You may never know who will be near you in times of need so it's important to embrace those who are near us

Discard
Farah Muhumed Ahmed
Best Answer

My child. It was interesting

Discard
Monica
Best Answer

I spent  most of my time  with my husband  and children  had golden  chance  to learn them  all. 

Discard
Michael Barasa
Best Answer

I interacted most with my wife and children. The relationship grew stronger since we had more time together enabling us to discover ourselves more. 
I interacted with my broader family and community

I focused much on my farming,and small business. This was a reflection on how life would be after retirement.

Discard
Philomena chepchumba
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and my husband. I had an opportunity to learn more about them.I  Learned that  patience and understanding is key.

Discard
Mrs. Wambugu
Best Answer

I interacted more with my family. We learned more about each other due to the amount of time spent indoors. My attitude was still positive.

I learnt that the support of family is important. No man is an island.

Discard
Ezekiel Wanzala
Best Answer

I interacted with  my wife and  children  ,during that time  we related  so bad because  of intensified needs  and also  it caused stress  because  I couldn't  interact with  friends. 

Discard
Akhutu David Amakobe
Best Answer

Interacted with my family. It was a nice experience to understand them better

Discard
Dorcas muleso
Best Answer

Interacted with my husband,my kid it was awesome

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted most with my wife and daughter and son. The relationship grew stronger since we had more time together enabling us to discover ourselves more. 

Discard
Polycarp Orinda
Best Answer

I interacted with my niece. It was good and there was no changed feelings.

Discard
Chepkirui Lilian
Best Answer

Interacted with my children and husband and got to know them better 

Discard
NALEA MURUGA NYAGA
Best Answer

I interacted most with my children and parents, this seclusion to a small number made me realise the importance of relationship and i became more positive on it-this is because covid brought loneliness which was killing me inwardly.From Covid experience i have learnt that no man is an island we need one another in one way or the other

Discard
BRIGIT MARTHA OUMA
Best Answer

I interacted with my family mostly and we bonded more.

I also had time to reflect on the many relationships...with friends, colleagues, relatives etc.

Discard
Melda Modo Angwalas
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and I learnt that we cared for each other so much. 

Discard
Esther Munyua
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members and cousins and was able to know that not even distance or work can break the bond we have.I learnt to appreciate everyone and everything.

Discard
Janet Cheptoo
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and my husband we enjoyed the interaction also with family members

Discard
Gladys kipturu
Best Answer

I interacted most with my children and husband. It was great to know them more than I had earlier. However, I still missed my friends  company though we called one another.

Discard
Eveline Ratemo
Best Answer

I interacted with my hubby and children

Discard
Florence Atieno
Best Answer

I interacted with my children most of the time and realised their abilities that I never knew

Discard
Redemptah Kikunze
Best Answer

My spouse and children since there was no traveling

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members and to some extent church members .

Surprised at how a pandemic can come and scatter relationships so that one is wary of eve the closest of the close.

Discard
lilian yebei
Best Answer

I  interacted with my family members  ,it was quit challenging to confine and restrict people's  movements and change the normal. 

Discard
Peter Kabiru
Best Answer

I interacted most with my wife and my son. 

My attitude did not change.

Discard
Afandi Lilian
Best Answer

My family my whole..they stood with me to the latter

Discard
BEATRICE AYIEKO
Best Answer

Interacted with my nuclear family. 

My attitude changed,I felt we got to know each other more.

Discard
Divinah Cherop
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members and shared alot with them

Discard
Anna M Musyoka
Best Answer

During the season, I interacted with my husband and children. I learnt that the most important people in one's life their  family. 

Discard
Best Answer

I  interacted  with my husband and the children .it was a good experience to understand  them better w

Discard
Eunice kamanthe John
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and my spouse. This helped us understand each other more and also got to bond with our  children.

Discard
Best Answer

During Covid19 I interacted with my family members :kids and husband.it had a positive impact in my family because we  learnt a lot about each other  I discovered family members strength and weakness and this helped me and my family to live in harmony.

Discard
Jane Odugu
Best Answer

I interacted most with my family members 

The relationship became closer than it was before 

Discard
elizabeth wanjiku
Best Answer

I interacted in a very close way with my immediate family members: husband  and children. I learnt the ability to really connect with each through exercising patience  with one another and being deliberate in appreciating every member with their uniqueness and the role each played for the upkeep of the team.

Healthy relationships are possible if people are deliberate about maintaining them.

Discard
Eunice Meyo
Best Answer

I interacted with my husband, children and friends. That's the time we were together as family members, I really appreciated

Discard
Ambrose lepati
Best Answer

I have interacted with my workmates via virtual  learning  and l have learned  several  ways of curbing  the disease 

Discard
Truphena Cherotich
Best Answer

Interacted with my immediate family members,being together made me understand and work with each with their individual capacity at domestic level.

Couldn't visit and stay with parents or friends.

I learnt to appreciate others and value them

Discard
Best Answer

I only interacted with my family for the fear of my unborn baby then. I kept away from friends

Discard
Susan cheruiyot
Best Answer

Susan Cheruiyot.

I interacted with my nuclear family and other close relatives.

2.Yes my attitude to other  relationships is no longer is strong because the people who cared most are close relatives.

3.Treasure and nature well close relationships

Discard
JOYCE ODHIAMBO
Best Answer

I interacted with my siblings the most, this period made me understand them most, and it has enabled us have a cordial relationship.

Discard
Mercy Muraya
Best Answer

I interacted with my children ,husband now at home it helped us bond together

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted more with family members and it was interesting.I learnt that family is all you have during hard times like during Covid19 period.

Discard
Jannet Chebunye
Best Answer

Interacted with my family  members  my husband and children  .Experiences  we share challenges and success  at home, place of work and  our children's  various institutions 

Discard
Edwin Masibo
Best Answer

My wife,children,discovered a lot. 

Discard
Shaila Mwanza
Best Answer

I mostly interacted with my handsome boys and just realised that they are the best friends God gave to me. I was able to know them better.

I also interacted more with my parents and discovered their weaknesses and strengths. I just realised that they are awesome people not as perceived before. They could come in when totally in need.

Discard
Martha Gikonyo
Best Answer

I interacted with my husband,children and inlaws in a way I had never before. We had time to know each other better. I liked the experience. It was not easy though.

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted with my children more. It was a learning experience. I learned that some are resilient while others can be dependent. I also learned that regular communication to your loved ones is healthy. I also discovered who are my close, general and acquaintances among my friends.

Discard
Nancy okal
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and one of my friends, through that I sensed maturity growth in me ,how I reason and handle my finances changed completely in a positive way

Discard
Doris Kiminza
Best Answer

I interacted with my husband,children and inlaws in a way I had never before. We had time to know each other better. I liked the experience.

Discard
Margaret Poisa
Best Answer

interacted with my family it was sad my dad died

Discard
Jane wangeci
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members. We had time to know each other better

Discard
Maymuna Osman Abdi
Best Answer

I interacted the most with my family and I enjoyed the most

Discard
Lawrence Wafula
Best Answer

Interaction with my wife and parents continue though that of other friends was affected negatively. We don't socialize the way we used too.

Discard
BENARD AMBUCHI
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my children,wives, siblings and parents.

My relationship with others far away did not change because we still communicated on phone calls, emails and social media platforms.

Discard
Joanngugi
Best Answer

I interacted more with my family ,I learned to more tolerant and patient

Discard
Judith Kutol
Best Answer

Interacted with my husband and children most.

Discard
Jemimah Muchika
Best Answer

I interacted with my children and my husband and i learnt how to understand them

Discard
MOSES K KITUR
Best Answer

I interacted most with my close family.

Our relationship become closed.

The lesson is that being together improves relationship.

Discard
Lilianyego
Best Answer

I interacted with my family members,and

I learnt more about my husband and my children and other members of the 

Extended family .

I learned that ,all things changes but life remain still.

Discard
Eunice cheptuyot
Best Answer

I interacted with my kids and other family members. 

Discard
Mary Wanjiru Ng'ang'a
Best Answer

I mostly interacted with my husband and children. was a very good and fulfilling time.

My attitude towards other relationships like colleagues and friends  slightly changed  especially those who kept off completely  while to others like extended family did not change since we communicated through phone.

I learnt to value and appreciate my family since they are the one that will always be with you no matter what

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted most with my family. They matter and we should value them. We also need each other

Discard
Nancy Wagatwe
Best Answer

I spent my time with family members- nuclear family.the moments were fulfilling.patterns for extended family changed .some members took advantage of Covid protocols and are rare to find nowadays.I learnt that united family can achieve much in good and bad times.

Discard
Brenda Ndiemae
Best Answer

I mostly interacted with my son,  my husband and in_laws.it was the best experience that allowed me to socialise with my extended family

Discard
Ngeno Hilary Kipkirui
Best Answer

This was an interesting time despite the devastating effects of covid19. I had an opportunity to interact with my family members the more and my relationship with them grew.

Discard
Susan Amimo
Best Answer

Interacted with my husband and son 

Nice experience. Got to know them better. Did activities together 

Discard
Best Answer

During the pandemic I interacted mostly with my wife and kids. We were able to appreciate and know each other better.The ties became stronger, had quality time with my family thanks to the pandemic.

Discard
Bakari Dzengo Ali
Best Answer

Interacted with my family friends and, mom and dad. 

Discard
Patricia maina
Best Answer

Patricia maina.l was able to interact more with my children.I learnt that, Listening is a skill which we all need to be able to associate well

Discard
Best Answer

During the Covid break, I was able to interact with my husband and children. Got to understand each other better and our relationships were strengthened. 

I learnt that relationships continue to grow as we communicate and learn to disclose and share our feeling

Discard
Nancy Wasike
Best Answer

I interacted mostly with my family members,it was interesting.Other previous interaction were greatly affected as I could not communicate with them anymore.It was not easy to adapt the new way of interaction

Discard
Best Answer

I interacted more with  my husband and children. We bonded  well and learnt to appreciate one another.we teamed up and developed serious  family projects that are running successfully upto now.

Discard
Best Answer

I stayed with my family..i loved being together.i realized that they are good people

Discard
Ann Mathenge
Best Answer

I interacted with family members,we had good times.I learnt that it's important to be close to them.

Discard
James Ochuodho
Best Answer

During covid 19 l interacted most with my family members.Yes, changed significantly because l realized that family matters and they are the ones who stood with me during difficult times.

Lesson, l learnt is to have time with my family members than friends.

Discard
Lucy Jepchumba
Best Answer

I interacted with my husband and children exclusively. It was a lovely time for us despite the pandemic.

the lesson I learnt regarding relationship is it requires quality time. 

Discard
Victoria Sila
Best Answer

I interacted more with my children and spouse. It was a good opportunity for bonding with my children considering that most of the time they have been away in school. iIwas able to instill some values and life  skills .

Discard
Ruth Kivondo
Best Answer

Interacted more with my kids

My attitude towards relationship did not change because I kept in touch with friends and family through calls and internet.

Lesson learnt its important to keep in touch despite the distance.

Discard
Irene ivy
Best Answer

Most days I'd interact with my husband and son,I'd say it was the happiest time because we spent a lot of time together.

Having to separate and go back to work again created a lot of anxiety though

Discard
Elizabeth Kasyoka
Best Answer

During COVID-19 period I related most with my immediate family and my siblings.

This experience enhanced our already existing relationships and