Exploring child protection symbols

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Exploring child protection symbols

Els

After studying the child protection symbols.

Choose one that best symbolizes child protection for you 

In the discussion forum please share with other participants your reasons for choosing the symbol

Study what other participants have shared and in two or three sentences share what child protection means for you.

16 Comments
Discard
Catherine Njura Njoka
-

I choose the second because it shows child protection by both arms of the parents.

Child protection is keeping the child safe from any harm.

Sarah chemutai kurgat
-

I chose 8,become protection in all forms,from all over, from everyone child protection is ensuring that child rights are protected from qng form of abuse

Nyachio Obed Ratemo
-

I choose the one which has 2 parents and a child because it shows child protection by both arms of the parents.

Immaculate Awino Musumba
-

I choose the first one because it is the responsibility of the elders to safeguard and protect the young ones in the middle. Protect them at all cost.

Immaculate Awino Musumba
-

Child protection is being able to respond and protect a child from all violence committed unto him/her.

Josephine Khasabuli
-

I choose the first one,child protected between parents, guarding the child.

I pick 8 too, protection from all forms of abuse.

I choose the last. I feel it is a calling to everyone to stand and fight against Child Abuse.

Sabina Mokua
-

I choose the first one coz it shoes that both parties must take good care of the children

Lawrence Wafula
-

Lawrence Wafula

I chose number 8 because it protects all children from sort of abuse in his/her life.

Child protection is the state of keeping a child free from harm/torture.

Jetrudah Njoki
-

1.The one with hands holding a child.

2.because we bring our hands together and protect the children.

We come together and assist the children.

3child protection means.

Allow child to Express his/her feelings in a directed way. Teach them their responsibilities and roles in life.

Patricia Ogutu
-

The first as the child is protected on all sides by significant adult

Roseline Nyandigisi
-

Responsibility of elders to safeguard and protect the young one.

In picture 1, child protection by both arms of parents This ensures maximum protection from all forms of abuse by safeguarding their rights.

Joyce jepkemoi
-

I choose the first one it's evrypstents duty to protect a child

Kenneth tum
-

The first,it shows child under care of adults.both parents.

Belhah Betty Asige
-

I choose the second one because in two hands the child cannot fall.He is protected from both sides.

Child protection means preventing the child from any harm or danger.

Elishiba
-

I choose the second one,it shows a child is well protected by strong arms

Child protection is keeping the child safe from all harm

268 Answers
Purity Wairimu
Best Answer

The one written care and stand up for the child.

Child protection is the  care we give children to protect them from harm.

Discard
Radhia Nyongesa
Best Answer

I choose symbol number 2 - open arms by the world with a child in the centre, in red.

It means a collective approach by the whole society to safeguard the children and give them a safe place to grow and thrive in. If focus is only on one part of the society e.g parents, peers or the child itself and society  only writes about it but does nothing; child protection will be a futile effort.

Discard
PRISCAH WANYONYI
Best Answer

First one because family is basic in child protection

Discard
FELIX OMONDI OMOLLO
Best Answer

I choose the first one. It implies Parents should be in the forefront in protecting the child.

Child protection means ensuring that a child is safe from any form of abuse/harm/torture.

Discard
Mary Njuguna
Best Answer

I choose the last one which talks of protection of children from all sorts of abuse and standing up for children.

Discard
Best Answer

I choose the last one because it summarizesbprotection in all forms,from all over, from everyone.
Child protection is ensuring that child rights are protected from any form of abuse.

Discard
Norah jeptoo
Best Answer

I choose the first one because the child gets protection all round from all forms of abuse.    

Discard
Peninah Bariwan
Best Answer

I choose the first one because it is the responsibility of both parents,male/female to protect the child.

Child protection is keeping away the child from any harm

Discard
elizabeth wanjiku
Best Answer

I choose the second symbol that shows two protective hands  and the child in the middle. The child is safely enclosed but free to enjoy their childhood.

Child protection to me means securing the child's safety in all possible manner in order that a child does not  suffer physical  ,emotional ,mental abuse to mention but a few.

Discard
Rachel Waweru
Best Answer

I choose the first one where both parents are actively involved in protecting the child.

Child protection is keeping the child safe from any harm

Discard
Francis Mwanza Kimatu
Best Answer

I chose the first symbol. It is both parents to protect and help bring up the child. Absence of any of them may affect the child negatively.

Discard
Best Answer

I choose the first symbol because it represents family which should be the starting point for child protection.once the child receives protection from home,it becomes easier for the community and the rest of the world to continue with the same.

Child protection means safeguarding children from all forms of abuse and ensuring that they enjoy their rights.

Discard
Rael Jeptoo
Best Answer

I choose  the first one because the child is under the adults protection not necessarily parents 

Child protection means measures put in place to protect the rights of a child 

Discard
Beatrice kituu
Best Answer

The 1st symbol showing the protection of both parents or adults on the children.This indicates that the child has total security under the parents or adults in the society. 

As adults we should protect the children from any form of child abuse.

Discard
Elly Ngetich
Best Answer

I choose the first picture. It shows a child being protected by both parents. It is the responsibility of both parents to to protect their children from all forms of abuses.

Discard
Patriciah kyalo
Best Answer

1.l choose the first for proper protection involves both parents and the young is under their control. 

2.child protection is safe guarding children from any kind of harm to the child health survival development or dignity through violence, abuse exploitation and neglect. 

Discard
Salome Njoki Mbugua
Best Answer

First symbol.child protection means ensuring that nobody takes advantage of the child's innocence and inability to defend self.it also means that those harm or try to hurt them should be dealt without mercies. They should also be provided with all the best needs without discrimination.

Discard
Esther Anyuduk
Best Answer

I choose symbol 3 because it shows that children should be protected by all - at home, school and the community at large. 

Child protection refers to protecting children from any form of abuse by all.

Discard
Polyne Akoth obudho
Best Answer

I choose the first one.it shows responsibility by both parents.

Child protection is taking Care of the child from any form of harm.

Discard
Mirriam David
Best Answer

I choose the one that a child is protected by two hands. 

Child protection is strategies put inorder to protected child from any harm

Discard
Lucy kagendo
Best Answer

I choose the first one because the two parents are embracing the child on all sides from a tender age.chid protection means taking care of children from all forms of evils and unhealthy interference.

Discard
Erick Kwoba
Best Answer

I choose a blended formm of protection, especially the the child plays with the peers when we'll guided.

Discard
Joy Avia Kavita
Best Answer

1. My best child protection symbol is the blue square.

2.Reasons for above is that it is in the form of a love heart showing that love is overall and it gives specific aspects of child protection e.g respect,care,praise,empower among others .

3.Child protection is creating a safe environment where children can learn and develope in all aspects eg physically, mentally,socially etc without facing any abuse .

Discard
Catherine katua
Best Answer

I choose the second symbol that has a child in between two hands..

Child protection means caring for the young and ensuring that children rights are observed

Discard
Elvin Oluoch
Best Answer

I choose the first one where both parents are taking care of the child.child protection cannot be done by one person.it is a collective responsibility

Child protection is ensuring the child is ensuring the child is safe from any harm

Discard
Violet Nafula Bwire
Best Answer

I choose one that has both genders shielding the child

Discard
Asenath kabutia
Best Answer

I choose the first image because a child needs protection from both parents 

Child protection means being able to offer guidance and protection. 

Discard
Timothy Kipyego
Best Answer

I choose the last. I feel it is a calling to everyone to stand and fight against Child Abuse.

Discard
hannah nyambura
Best Answer

I choose the first one because both parents are the to protect,child protection is keeping child out of danger at all times

Discard
THOMAS KIWAR NGIROO
Best Answer

I choose the second diagram because it shows how delicate a child is and how carefully the two hands care for him/her.

Child protection is taking care of a child to prevent any emotional, physical, psychological negative effects.

Discard
Best Answer

child protection by both arms of the parents.

Discard
Florence kyeni
Best Answer

Chose the first one coz the child is protected by elderly people

Discard
Beatrice Kedogo
Best Answer

I choose the second one because it shows child protection from both parents with arms up.

Child protection means preventing the child from harm.

Discard
Recho atwane
Best Answer

Second because it shows protrction to the child by both parents.

Discard
Elizabeth Kasyoka
Best Answer

I pick the blue square  because the heart has many aspect s of child protection.

To me child protection means keeping children safe from threats by speaking up ,acting, empowering them and creating safe space and listening ear to them.

Discard
Best Answer

I choose the second diagram because it shows how delicate a child is and how carefully the two hands care for him/her.

Child protection is taking care of a child to prevent any emotional, physical, psychological negative effects.

Discard
Alice Manjuki
Best Answer

I choose number 2 because child protection involves both the support from the two parents.

Discard
Grace Wanyonyi
Best Answer

I choose the first one because I feel it is the responsibility of adults to come together and protect children.

Child protect is the act of ensuring the comfort and safety of a child .

Discard
Juliet Akinyi
Best Answer

I choose number 8 because it appeals to protect children's rights. 
 Child protection means keeping the child safe from any harm and setting measures against those who abuse them.

Discard
Kiplagat Zephaniah
Best Answer

1. I choose the first one because parents are responsible for the child protection

2. Child protection entails safety of the child in aspects

Discard
Delvin
Best Answer

No 8..it's everybody's responsibility to protect a child..

Discard
Emily Loutatia
Best Answer

I choose 1 becoz the base for child protection are parents before being exposed to others.

Discard
Wilfresher Auma
Best Answer

I choose the first one because both parents are present raising hands to protect the child

Children protect is taking good care of the child

Discard
Anne miringu
Best Answer

I choose the symbol with both parents. Parents should be the first to protect their children

Child protection are measured taken to protect child fro abuse

Discard
Rutto celestine
Best Answer

I choose symbol no. 2 . Everyone has a responsibility of protecting  a child.

Child protection refers to safeguarding of children from violence, exploitation,abuse and neglect p

Discard
Nelly Chepkemoi
Best Answer

number 8 because it has a symbol of hands protecting a child

Discard
Best Answer

I choose 3 because child protection is the responsibility of all significant others. 

Child protection means ensuring children live under safe environment without being exposed to any danger.

Discard
Patroba Kosgei
Best Answer

I choose the last picture as it entails what we should do. 

All children should be protected

Discard
Best Answer

I choose 4 because young people need to be guided and given right direction.Child protection means protecting children from all forms of harm physical or psychological

Discard
Mary Nyambura Gitau
Best Answer

I choose the first symbol as its the responsibility of the parents to ensure that children are protected 

Discard
Florence Atieno
Best Answer

I choose the second diagram because it shows how delicate a child is and how carefully the two hands care for him/her

Discard
Best Answer

The second because it symbolizes parental  protection 

Discard
Best Answer

I choose the second because the child is protected from both sides

Discard
Best Answer

The first symptom where parents are  bumperzone for their children..strong defence against the world stormd

Discard
Best Answer

The symbol which best presents child protection is the second one. 

This is because both hands are shielding the child. 

A child requires absolute protection in today's cruel and wicked world. 

As far as I am concerned, child protection means shielding our children from all forms of abuse and harm. 

Discard
Hellen sainah
Best Answer

I choose  symbol 8.

Reason It touches child protection in all forms ,from all over and from  everyone.

Child protection refers to preventing and responding to violence, exploitation and abuse  against children.

Discard
Frida micheni
Best Answer

In child protection I choose the second one because the child is protected by both arms.A child should be protected from all corners and given enough attention.The protection should be given to all children without limitations.

Discard
Best Answer

I choose the second because it shows the child protected by two arms which would signify both parents.

the    child is also let loose in the air those exposing him to challenges / learning expiriences yet waiting lovingly for him with  open arms to protect him. not being over protective

Discard
Joan Ndumia
Best Answer

I chose number8  because it creates awareness to the whole world.

Child protective involves  letting the child live the way God intended,education,shelter and basic needs.

Discard
Best Answer

Would choose the second symbol because it shows the proctection from the significant others especially both parents and open to  higher power ie God

child protection means securing the child from any danger.

Discard
Esther Munyua
Best Answer

I choose the second picture (horizontally) both palms protect the child in the middle.

Child protection means keeping the child away from harm at all times and putting the best interests of the child first

Discard
Mbatha Veronica
Best Answer

I choose the one with both parents because it shows complete protection

Discard
Dorcas Kimani
Best Answer

I choose no.8..its educative and explain why children should be protected with love...

Discard
Janet Cheptoo
Best Answer

I choose 8 because a child should be protected from all parts

Discard
Best Answer

I would choose the first one

This is because it shows child protection from both parents

Children's rights

1. Right to socialization

2. Right to play

3. Right to education

4. Right to health

5. Right to life

Child protection are measures put in place to ensure children are out of danger

Discard
Monica
Best Answer

I choose  the one  with two hands and a child on them showing  protection from all sorts of abuse. 

Discard
Yarasiwa Thomas
Best Answer

I chose number 8 because it protects all children from sort of abuse in his/her life.

Child protection is the state of keeping a child free from harm/torture.

Discard
BEI K. DAUDI
Best Answer

I choose the last symbol with various writings congested with world's responses on ways to protect the child. It symbolize love for children by the society not family alone. You and me have a task to protect the child in any environment.

Discard
Viola kulei
Best Answer

Child protection is the process of keeping children safe from harm

I choose the second picture because is is pointing out the two hands of parents protecting a kid

Discard
Truphenah j kosgei
Best Answer

Child protection is giving a child safe from all forms of abuse and so all drawings are appropriate.

Discard
Virginiah Gakahu
Best Answer

Stand up for children.... As a teacher i stand up for them... They are my responsibility

Discard
JOYCE ODHIAMBO
Best Answer

I choose the first one, it's the parents main obligation to protect and provide for their children if they can not protect own there's no way they can protect their neighbor s

Discard
Best Answer

I choose 8 , because not all children have parents others are orphan.',8' give every individuals responsibility to protect child from all forms child abuse.

Child  protection ,:-making sure that no child is abused or if abused justice need to be done to victims of child abuse.

Discard
Monica Oyiro
Best Answer

The first one. It shows two adults with their arms linked and over the child. 

The child is protected,  covered

Discard
Nancy Wagatwe
Best Answer

I choose the two hands that are symbolise rescue,one hand seems to be of a child .A helping hand may signify safety and protection, mentorship,and empowerment.

Discard
Philomena chepchumba
Best Answer

I chose 8 since it implies that protection of the child from abuse can be done by anyone or an organisation.

Discard
DORIES TITO
Best Answer

I choose symbol number one because the child is at the middle protected by both genders.

Child protection is preventing and responding to violence,exploitation and abuse against children.

Discard
Ezekiel Wanzala
Best Answer

Choose  8, child protection  should be  aresponsible  by all.

Child protection is the strategies  put in place  to keep  the  child safe from  harm. 

Discard
Susan Amimo
Best Answer

I chose that last because it is the protection is broader 

Discard
Christine V. Ratemo
Best Answer

the second one showing two parents covering a childs head

Discard
NALEA MURUGA NYAGA
Best Answer

I choose number two 

Chilld fully protected

No possibilities of attack to the child

Shows proper care as our case in the hands of our maker

Discard
Mercy Muraya
Best Answer

First symbol that has the child at the middle with each side having both genders ,reason is because all must be involved to offer adequate protection

Discard
john omache
Best Answer

I choose no. 2 because there are two hands symbolizing parents who are taking care of the children

Discard
Purity W Maina
Best Answer

I choose  one because it shows it's every adult responsibility  to  protect the children 

Discard
Dorothy Owiti
Best Answer

I pick the second one..the hands represent everyone protecting the child

Child protection simply means protecting the child from any form of abuse

Discard
Lucy Jepchumba
Best Answer

I choose the first picture because the child is being protected by both parents and is completely under their 'umbrella'

-Child protection means keeping the child safe from all kinds of abuse and neglect.

Discard
Abdisalam Issack
Best Answer

I choose the first one because its the responsibility of the elders to safeguard and protect the Children.

Discard
Best Answer

I choose the first one because it show two adults with a child in between them a sign that they are protecting this child who is standing in between them. The fact that the child is between them means he/she is shielded from any danger that might come from either sides.

Child protection mean protecting a child from physical, emotional, psychological and any form harm that might be directed towards them.

Discard
Lenah J Sanga
Best Answer

Lenah

I choose the last one. It is the responsibility of all those that have the knowledge , skills and attitudes of protecting the children to educate the public. Children needs protection from all members of the public.

Discard
Loice Njeri Barasa
Best Answer

I chose the first one because the child is protected from both sides. Child protection refer to keeping a child from any harm

Discard
Florence Andesia
Best Answer

I choose one because the child is shielded by both parents

Child protection is keeping a child from harm and negative environment and showing them the right steps to follow as they grow up.

Discard
Joanngugi
Best Answer

Choose the first and last, they show that not only is it the responsibility of the parents but the whole community to protect the children

Discard
ABDIKARIM HUSSEIN
Best Answer

The first one

Both arms symbolize as such

Discard
ALI ADOW ABDINOOR
Best Answer

I choose the first one because it is the responsibility of the elders to safeguard and protect the young ones in the middle. Protect them at all cost

Discard
Francisca Korir
Best Answer

I choose the first one ,child is protected between the parents .

Child protection is being able to respond and protect a child from any form of a buse.

Discard
Evaline kirui
Best Answer

I choose the second symbol because both parents have shown child protection has shown by two arms 

Child protection is keeping the child safe from any harm

Discard
Best Answer

The first because it shows both genders shielding the young child

Discard
Ismail Abdikadir
Best Answer

Sign 3 protecting children

Discard
Michael Barasa
Best Answer

I choose all the symbols because they all represent rights of children ; rights to play, right to security, right to be cared for and be protected among others.

Child protection includes measures put in place to ensure children's rights are not abused.

Discard
Jackline cheronoh
Best Answer

I choose the 8th because it consists of all arms that fight for the rights of the child.

Discard
Eunice cheptuyot
Best Answer

I choose the one which has 2 parents and a child because it shows child protection by both arms of the parents.

Discard
Leonorah Mwamsae
Best Answer

I choose the 8th. I feel it  calls for everyone to stand and fight for the Child.

Discard
Jannet Chebunye
Best Answer

After study the symbols I choose  2 because the two stands for parens either single or both and even the relevant authorities.  Child protection  includes observing  child  rights instilling discipline  and teaching good morals.

Discard
Nancy Wasike
Best Answer

I choose the first one.Both parents or elders provide security and protection to the child hence fight against child abuse is easy

Discard
Polycarp Orinda
Best Answer

i choose the first one showing both parent protecting the child.

parents are the first teacher to the child and if parents do their job then the child will deviate from the right path. Even if they do they will the teaching of their parents and find their way back to the right path.

Child protection should be done all the stake holders

Discard
Peter Kabiru
Best Answer

I choose no. 2: Children need to feel safe in in the hands of everyone

Child protection refers to safeguarding children agaist any/all forms of abuse. 

Discard
Joyce cherono
Best Answer

I choose the first one  with both parents protecting the child.

Child protection is making sure that the child is safe and secured from any harm

Discard
Nancy okal
Best Answer

Two hands, this shows that children needs protection from everyone,our hands should provide the warmth they need

Discard
Mrs. Wambugu
Best Answer

I choose the first as it symbolizes both parents working together to keep the child safe.

Child protection to me is keeping children safe physically, spiritually, mentally and psychologically so that they have a chance to reach their full potential.

Discard
Truphena Cherotich
Best Answer

I choose the first symbol because it shows a child protected by two adults or parents fro both genders and the child feels safe. 

Child protection is safeguarding a child from any harm and ensuring a safe environment free from fear.

Discard
Anna M Musyoka
Best Answer

I chose the 8th. It gives all forms of protection and positive reinforcement 

Discard
BRIGIT MARTHA OUMA
Best Answer

I choose  the last one. A child is to be protected, cared for, loved, protected from child abuse. Etc.

Discard
lilian yebei
Best Answer

I chose protection by  both parents  because they are familiar with them  and total protection they can offer to them 

Discard
Judith Kutol
Best Answer

No.2 show that  children are delicate and need to be protected

Discard
MIKE SANG
Best Answer

I choose 8 because it shows that the child is safeguarded from all manner of abuses 

Discard
Jane Odugu
Best Answer

I choose the last one with the symbol of a heart with writings. It summarises what child protection entails 

Discard
John Ngigi
Best Answer

I choose  the  first  because it  shows  combined responsibility

Discard
Brenda Ndiemae
Best Answer

I choose 8.

This is because a child has all forms of protection against abuse.the whole society protects a child

Discard
Martha Gikonyo
Best Answer

I choose 8 because it shows love for children and standing for them especially when they are in need .