Knowing Each Other

I am Mr. Adan the learning teacher what an opportunity for me to be around all these Educators

I am Adan mohammed  pleasure to be with you

Discard
2 Answers
Christine limo
Best Answer

Iam Christine limo

I teach at st Peter's secondary school

uasin gishu county.

I love to be in this forum as ateacher as it exposes me to techniques of assisting young boys and girls to grow up as responsible adults.

Discard
Best Answer

The following are some of the educators whose vision coincides with mine

1.   mercy macharia. From Kigumo Mixed Secondary

2.   Herman Oyugi of A.C.K Musoma Secondary School in BUNYALA sub county BUSIA County.

3.   Kimutai Chelagat from Uasin Gishu county moiben sub county Ngomongo pry school

4.   George Thuo Kimani, From Kiangari Secondary School, in Kandara sub-county, Murang'a County.

5.   Caroline from Kyeeteni secondary. MASINGA sub-county ,Machakos county.

6.   SHABAN MOHAMED KOJA. My school is Galmagala Mixed Secondary. My county is Garissa and Sub-county is Fafi.

7.   Jovial Josephine, Transmara West Sub County,Narok County.

8.   Claire wamalwa Mbuguni secondary school kwale County matuga subcounty

9.   James Ochuodho, a teacher at Sadidi secondary school, from Siaya county, Rarieda sub county,

10.                Sylvester Mathew Ochieng Owich. Oroba primary School. Muhoroni. Sub County. Kisumu County

Discard

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!